Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 06.09.2017, 17:08   #24

Поблагодарили 454 раз(а) в 249 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Danilin Посмотреть сообщение
И есть ли там еще информация о saxillo?
Это всё, что говорится в его книге о saxillo:

Цитата:
The saxillo is not a clarinet as it has a conical bore, however it is a cousin from the saxophone family. I have included it in this book as it is the instrument I have spent most time designing and developing, with many small changes over the years. I was originally inspired by the Hungarian Tarogato which is like a wooden soprano saxophone with a conical bore similar to the soprano sax, but narrower at the top of the bore and using a narrow bore mouthpiece. While tarogatos have keys (similar to the Albert System) I wanted to design a conical bore single reed instrument with no keys. I began my experiments in 1987 and have ended up at this stage in 2013 (Mk 17) with the instrument shown in the photo. Originally I called this instrument a Tarogatino, now I use the name - Saxillo. The range is one and a half octaves from middle C to G, and it is chromatic, using cross fingering similar to a recorder. The instrument in the photo is made from African Olive with a brass bell. The mouthpiece is a remodelled clarinet mouthpiece.
vainamoinen вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо vainamoinen за это полезное сообщение:
Danilin (06.09.2017)