Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 13.08.2010, 23:34   #2
Дирижер

Поблагодарили 796 раз(а) в 424 сообщениях
Отправить сообщение для Злое Сердце с помощью ICQ Отправить сообщение для Злое Сердце с помощью Skype™

Lord_7,
Цитата:
Greetings I build and perform quena part time, and highly recommend oiling. When I build bamboo quena and oil them for the first time I really let them soak up the oil. I cover all the holes with electrical tape, and seal the bottom, and fill the flute up with oil, preferably almond oil with a few drops of sandalwood oil so it smells nice. I leave the oil in there for maybe 2 or 3 hours, and then pour tip it upside down and drain out the excess. It takes a couple days, but eventually they drink up all the oil. After that initial treatment maybe once ever couple months I just swab the inside and outside a with a little bit of it.
Wood quena are a different story, I prefer to play them in for a couple weeks, and then finally oil them, but I don't soak them, just put a heavy coat on the inside and wipe of the excess the following day. Linseed oil seems to work better for wood quena, but almond also is okay, it's really up to you. Like Irish flutes, always wipe out quena when you are done playing them, and always keep them at 45%+ humidity, or they are bound to crack.

Правописание: "панфлейта", "флейта Пана".
Злое Сердце вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Злое Сердце за это полезное сообщение:
Lord_7 (14.08.2010)